Wednesday 8 September 2010

Funny Skulduggery Pleasant moments:

Ch.5 pg 65-66 :  
"OK then, you wait here."
" Right."
He got out. Two seconds passed, but Stephanie hadn't tagged along just to wait in the sidelines - she needed to see what other surprises the world had in store for her. She got out and Skulduggery looked at her.
"Stephanie, I'm not altogether sure you're respecting my authority."
"No, I'm not."
"I see. OK then." He put on his hat and wrapped his scarf around his jaw, but did without the wig and the sunglasses. He clicked his keyring and the car beeped and the doors locked.
"That's it?"
He looked up. "Sorry?"
"Aren't you afraid it might get stolen? We aren't exactly in a good part of town."
"It's got a car alarm."
"Don't you like, cast a spell or something? To keep it safe?"
"No. It's a pretty good car alarm."
He started walking. She hurried to catch up.

I will try and get as many funny Skulduggery quotes as I can.
Listening to the Skulduggery Pleasant audiobook is really interesting... Gives more emotion.
Check it out.
I will keep trying 2 blog... Thanx 4 following!

No comments:

Post a Comment