Monday 6 September 2010

Anyone Finished Mortal Coil Yet?

Who here has finished Mortal Coil? Oooh! I wanna chat with someone about it! It is just genius.

I have been wanting to use a program called Blender to... uh... create something. If anyone has any pointers or advice on how to create scenes and characters and animate them it would be GREATLY appreciated.

I'm awfully sorry if mah blog is pretty lame. It's lame eh? Yeah... I need more 2 chat 'bout.

If you're bored or something, look up 'kylemonkey chapstick' or 'kylemonkey grapes and my ass' on YouTube and check it out. Just mind he swears quite a bit so... yeah. He is HILARIOUS!
Also check out 'halo kitty cat dance' on YouTube. Funny song with a Halo critter dancing funnily to it. Hehe. LOLz

Catch yas round.

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment