Tuesday 31 August 2010

ArrGh! There are soooo many surprises in Mortal Coil! I tell ya! Most of them aren't particularly... um... nice surprises... I will not mention any at all because I don't want to spoil anything but I will say that someone... pretty awesome I suppose... gets killed by another person who is always with him/her. And something quite terrible happens to Tanith!! WHY DEREK? WHY?? There are some new people also. The 3 extra people off the Skulduggery Pleasant Battle Cards that you get on the Munchkin Army game on http://www.skulduggerypleasant.co.uk/ finally appear in Mortal Coil! Fantastic isn't it? More characters! It is much more hilarious than the other books too.. I thought... But, y'know. All of them are just soooo terrific!!

READ IT!! U. MUST!

No comments:

Post a Comment